Grove

Grove
I live in a grove of pink skies and trees, with poppies growing there in soft, warm light.

Wednesday 5 March 2014

on my desk today






On my desk today: a stitched piece using the same bird stamp as previously
and
some wonderful books I have yet to read.









This book is one I shall alter in some way.
It was a child's board book with portholes.





I have been playing around with the portholes, not
sure yet how to proceed.

I will link to WOYWW and say thank you to Julia for
hosting this weekly event!


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for calling by at mine earlier. Really love your poppies :-)
    Hugs,
    Annie x #47

    ReplyDelete
  2. those stamps are really versatile arent they, love the embroidery
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty embroidery piece you have made. It makes me wish I wasn't all thumbs to do needle work! Winnie#65

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful embroidery; I like the texture of the bird. Sorry, no suggestion azto what to do with the board book but love the holes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the bird is so beautiful, it should just be on the front as it is - just gorgeous :)
    Happy WOYWW!
    no. 33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, a children's book with port holes....I thought you may have ripped the front of some old Hoover bags!! gawd help me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely idea, what a beautiful little bird, made more special with those little beads and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful bird, and I love the port hole book idea.
    Krisha #32 who is still desk hopping on Thursday....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous little birds, love the stitchwork. Happy crafting, Angela x63

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your stitched piece - fantastic. Look forward to seeing what you do with the board book.

    Sherry x
    WoYWw #87

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments and I will always acknowledge them. Thank you!